On Monday, November 14th through Thursday, November 17th we will be holding our annual Penny Wars for charity. Here's how it works:
- Team containers will be placed in the front entry of the school and the penny war begins!
- Students add to their grade level team bank with silver coins (nickles, dimes, quarters) or dollar bills.
- Students use pennies to bomb other teams. Pennies count as negative points, decreasing the total for other teams.
- On the last day, the money will be counted and the winning team announced.
- All proceed will be donated to the Warm the Soles program sponsored by Nebo Credit Union.