Good As Good Faculty & Staff - MayPublished by linda.beck on Wed, 05/18/2016 - 11:13
I love living in the country with my husband and spending time with my family. I am a grandma to 2 cute boys.
- I love to travel and have put my feet in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans in the same summer.
- I have taken my family whale watching in Alaska.
- I love watching children complete a project they have worked hard on or learn a new skill.
- I love to read, camp, ride horses, sit on the beach or by the river and just listen to the water.
- I love to travel. I have enjoyed the beautiful beaches of Hawaii, the Roman Coliseum and many sights in the U.S. including cliff dwellings in New Mexico
- I have 4 sisters and 0 brothers. That made for lots of fun times growing up. I always had a best friend.
- I have 1 daughter and 2 sons. I love to go to Texas to visit my daughter and her family and play with my 2 grandsons. In November a new grandchild will be joining the family.
- I’ve recently found out I enjoy going to music concerts. I went all the way to Nashville, Tennessee to see Kenny Rogers and most recently rocked out with Air Supply
- I love to read. My love for reading started as a young girl. At night my dad and I read Nancy Drew mystery books together.
- I would spend all day in my pajamas if I could and my most favorite place to be in the whole world is my home.
- I love sports! I love to play and watch almost everything
- I have played the piano since kindergarten.
- I am from North Idaho and I love to go boating and snow skiing.
- I love to travel! This past summer I went to France, Switzerland, Monaco, and Italy.
- I love to cook and bake!
- I love riding my bike - I'd probably ride it to work if it weren't uphill and windy.
- New socks and comfy pants are my favorite outfit.
- I was a foreign exchange student in Germany for 1 month when I was 16 years old.
- The day I was born was a super busy day at the hospital and all of the rooms were full. My mom gave birth to me out in the hall.
- I have the cutest outhouse ever!
- I love reading out loud to kids! My favorite is when it's time to stop reading and they all moan and beg me to keep going.
- I have 3 kids and 4 step kids.
- My favorite place to visit is New York City especially at Christmas time.
- Winter is my favorite season and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
- The first time I drove a car I crashed into the front of my grandma's house.
- I taught junior high for three years, but teaching 3 and 4, and 5 year old students is my favorite.
- I have 3 kids
- I love to play softball
- I love farm work and riding horses
- I like going to the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas
- I have been in 5 different car accidents
- I have 6 kids and 24 grand kids
- I love to garden
- I have lived on a farm all of my life
- I love pie
- My daughter-in-law is Mrs. Peterson that works at the school
- Loves to ride motorcycles and would love to hit every state in the United States on it.
- I love to go hunting and fishing and spending time with family and friends.
- I love watching all kinds of sports
- My favorite team is San Francisco 49ers
- I love working with the staff and students at East Meadows
- Has 4 kids—2 daughters and 2 sons
- Attended BYU for college and is an avid BYU fan
- Loves to garden
- Loves to work with the students here at East Meadows
- Always comes to work with a smile
- Her husband is currently in Kuwait with the Air Force.
- Loves water aerobics
- I love history and traveling. I have been to 20 foreign countries and lived in New Zealand when I was a little girl.
- While living in New Zealand I learned how to dance all the Polynesian dances, but I am best at dancing with “Poi” balls. I can twirl four at one time.
- I have 6 children, 3 boys and 3 girls just like the Brady Bunch, except I don’t have an Alice, which I really wish I did! I have 1 darling grandson who I love to play with every day!
- I love the outdoors, especially biking, hiking and camping.
- On rainy days, I love to read and bake. Baking is one of my favorite things to do!