Girls 400 Meter - 1st Audrey Woolston
Boys 400 Meter - 3rd Jake Jensen
Girls 200 Meter - 3rd Audrey Woolston, 1st Linnea Simpson
Boys 200 Meter - 1st Dallin Manning
Girls 100 Meter - 6th Audrey Panter, 4th Stephanie Lomenick, 3rd Sofie Rosenvall,
1st Linnea Simpson
Boys 100 Meter - 1st Dallin Manning
Boys 50 Meter - 1st Jonas Gardner
Girls Long Jump - 3rd Maddison Peery, 2nd Stephanie Lomenick, 1st Audrey Powell
Boys Long Jump - 2nd Clarke Bartholomew
Girls 4x100 Relay - 1st linnea Simpson, Audrey Woolston, Sofie Rosenvall,
Boys 4x100 Relay - 2nd Cash Anderson, James Horsley, Max Seely, Mason Campbell
1st Dallin Manning, Jonas Gardner, Jackson Thomas, Brandon Norris
100 Meter:Boys:2nd McKay Peery Girls:1st Allie Fryer4th Itzel Valdez6th Haydn McMillian200 Meter:Boys:6th Kaleb FelandGirls:1st Allie Fryer5th Haydn McMillian400 Meter:Hailey Campbell and Kaleb Feland 3rd800 Meter3rd Camryn MarshallLong Jump2nd Allie Fryer1st McKay PeerySoftball Throw3rd Liberty SimonsRelayGirls took 2nd Allie Fryer Ally Jones Staci Lomenick Haydn McMillianBoys took 3rd Ajani Mims McKay Peery Ryan Flake Kaleb Feland
I love living in the country with my husband and spending time with my family. I am a grandma to 2 cute boys.
- I love to travel and have put my feet in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans in the same summer.
- I have taken my family whale watching in Alaska.
- I love watching children complete a project they have worked hard on or learn a new skill.
- I love to read, camp, ride horses, sit on the beach or by the river and just listen to the water.
- I love to travel. I have enjoyed the beautiful beaches of Hawaii, the Roman Coliseum and many sights in the U.S. including cliff dwellings in New Mexico
- I have 4 sisters and 0 brothers. That made for lots of fun times growing up. I always had a best friend.
- I have 1 daughter and 2 sons. I love to go to Texas to visit my daughter and her family and play with my 2 grandsons. In November a new grandchild will be joining the family.
- I’ve recently found out I enjoy going to music concerts. I went all the way to Nashville, Tennessee to see Kenny Rogers and most recently rocked out with Air Supply
- I love to read. My love for reading started as a young girl. At night my dad and I read Nancy Drew mystery books together.
- I would spend all day in my pajamas if I could and my most favorite place to be in the whole world is my home.
- I love sports! I love to play and watch almost everything
- I have played the piano since kindergarten.
- I am from North Idaho and I love to go boating and snow skiing.
- I love to travel! This past summer I went to France, Switzerland, Monaco, and Italy.
- I love to cook and bake!
- I love riding my bike - I'd probably ride it to work if it weren't uphill and windy.
- New socks and comfy pants are my favorite outfit.
- I was a foreign exchange student in Germany for 1 month when I was 16 years old.
- The day I was born was a super busy day at the hospital and all of the rooms were full. My mom gave birth to me out in the hall.
- I have the cutest outhouse ever!
- I love reading out loud to kids! My favorite is when it's time to stop reading and they all moan and beg me to keep going.
- I have 3 kids and 4 step kids.
- My favorite place to visit is New York City especially at Christmas time.
- Winter is my favorite season and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
- The first time I drove a car I crashed into the front of my grandma's house.
- I taught junior high for three years, but teaching 3 and 4, and 5 year old students is my favorite.
- I have 3 kids
- I love to play softball
- I love farm work and riding horses
- I like going to the National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas
- I have been in 5 different car accidents
- I have 6 kids and 24 grand kids
- I love to garden
- I have lived on a farm all of my life
- I love pie
- My daughter-in-law is Mrs. Peterson that works at the school
- Loves to ride motorcycles and would love to hit every state in the United States on it.
- I love to go hunting and fishing and spending time with family and friends.
- I love watching all kinds of sports
- My favorite team is San Francisco 49ers
- I love working with the staff and students at East Meadows
- Has 4 kids—2 daughters and 2 sons
- Attended BYU for college and is an avid BYU fan
- Loves to garden
- Loves to work with the students here at East Meadows
- Always comes to work with a smile
- Her husband is currently in Kuwait with the Air Force.
- Loves water aerobics
- I love history and traveling. I have been to 20 foreign countries and lived in New Zealand when I was a little girl.
- While living in New Zealand I learned how to dance all the Polynesian dances, but I am best at dancing with “Poi” balls. I can twirl four at one time.
- I have 6 children, 3 boys and 3 girls just like the Brady Bunch, except I don’t have an Alice, which I really wish I did! I have 1 darling grandson who I love to play with every day!
- I love the outdoors, especially biking, hiking and camping.
- On rainy days, I love to read and bake. Baking is one of my favorite things to do!
East Meadows students were honored in our Good As Gold award assembly for May. The Heave Ho Award that honored students that pushed through a tough obstacle. The Jolly Roger Award recognized students with a good attitude. Students that were given the Ahoy Matey Award were caught being a good friend. We also had the Shipshape Award for those that were caught helping around the school or were picking up in their classroom. The Shiver Me Timbers Award was for students that had done something truly amazing. Those receiving the Crow's Nest Award saw something that needed to be done and did it. Finally, those that were given the All Hands On Deck Award were caught working well as a team. Way to go East Meadows students!! Keep up the good work!!
Girls 800 Meter: 1st Sarah Seeley
3rd Miranda Frederick
Girls Long Jump: 2nd Jocelyn Hansbrow
Softball Throw Girls: 1st Peyton Hall
Softball Throw Boys: 2nd Josh Beck
Girls 100 Meter: 3rd Jocelyn Hansbrow
5th Kayla Casey
6th Syrie Harwood
Boys 100 Meter: 4th Richard Woolston
5th Reece Gorrell
The students had a great time today participating in our school's Jog-A-Thon.
Thanks to all of you who donated money and time to make this event a success!
We want to give a big shout out to our great PTA for all they have done for our students and teachers through out the year. They have been awesome!
Thanks So Much!
Long Jump: Girls: Ainsley Knight- 2nd
Boys: Zach Campbell - 3rd
Softball Throw: Girls: Taytum Lomax - 2nd, Ava Mexican 1st
Boys: Will Dart - 2nd
50 Meter Dash: Girls: Ainsley Knight - 7th
Ava Mexican -2nd
Boys: Ashton Beehler - 5th
Will Dart - 2nd
100 Meter: Girls: Ainsley Knight-7th
Boys: Kade Severe-5th
200 Meter: Girls: 1st Place- Taytum Lomax
4x100 Relay Boys:1st place - Will Dart, Ashton Beehler, Kade Severe, and Zach Campbell