1. I have 2 children and 3 grandchildren.
2. I love and appreciate all kinds of music. One of my favorite things to do is to go see live music being played. A
typical vacation for me includes some type of concert somewhere.
3. I also love to spend time in nature, especially the mountains since they are so close. I love to camp and go
hiking. I also love the ocean and would love to spend more time on a beach but they are not as easily accessible as the mountains.
4. In my spare time I also enjoy playing with watercolors and gouache. I don't follow the proper painting techniques but I like to experiment and try different things with the paint and see what I end up with.
5. I have lived in Spanish Fork for the majority of my life until recently moving to a different city.
1. I enjoy teaching. I enjoy seeing students succeed.
2. He enjoys spying on people through his wife’s Facebook Page.
3. He is a fabulous singer.
4. He is a really good dad and loves to spend time with his kids.
5. He is a huge practical joker.
6. He loves sweets.
1. I have lived in California, Texas, Ohio, Utah, Virginia, and Colorado.
2. I love working at our school with so many fun teachers and students!!
3. I love to bake...especially all the yummy things like cookies, cakes, and cinnamon rolls!
4. I love to watch sports...I am a huge fan of the Denver Broncos and any team my children are playing on!
5. I have 4 beautiful children, Abby in 8th grade, Spencer in 6th, Ella in 4th, and Cassie in 2nd. I love hiking, biking, and being with my husband and kiddos!
1. Favorite food is cheese burgers
2. Very competitive, loves to rope, play basketball, baseball, kickball and dodgeball
3. Roped at the College National Finals Rodeo
4. My dream is to hold the Utah State Record for catching the largest cat fish
1. I love to talk... a lot. So if you start a conversation, I hope you are willing to stay awhile.
2. I am a die-hard Utah State Aggie fan. I watch every single game the Aggies play.
3. I am very goal driven. When I set a goal for myself, I will accomplish it.
4. I love, love, love chocolate!
5. Fall is my favorite part of the year because of football and fashion!
1. I am a very happy grandma with 3 grandchildren that would rather go to the library than to the park!
2. I actually trapped a skunk in my window well with a homemade cardboard box by coaxing it into the box with a bit of scrambled egg! Did it spray?……Well what do you think?
3. I have 5 beautiful sisters! Lucky me.
4. I love to camp and sleep outside. So while attending BYU, we slept out on the 50 yard line of Cougar Stadium. Don’t try it today!
5. I love to cook and bake. Pies are my specialty.
1. I love country music! Nothing makes me happier than singing my heart out at a concert.
2. If I could eat one food for the rest of my life it would be the potato. Chips, fries, mashed, baked... I've never met a form I didn't like!
3. Growing up in the south, I had almost no exposure to snow. I'm still shocked that school isn't canceled when the flurries start!
4. If I ever become president, I'll enforce a national nap time each day from 4:00 to 6:00.
5. October is the greatest month of the year! There are 31 fun filled days to eat caramel apples, watch scary movies, and enjoy fall festivities.
1. Family is very important to me. I have 3 children and an amazing husband that I love spending time with. I also have 7 siblings, 5 of which are girls, that are my best friends.
2. I love to be outside, but only if the weather is nice! The outdoor activity I enjoy the most is hiking, especially in slot canyons.
3. I like to travel. I don't get to do it very much since it is expensive, but when I have a chance to get away I love it.
4. My favorite drink is Diet Mr. Dew and my favorite treat is a chocolate donut. Unfortunately, as I've gotten older my stomach can't tolerate sugar, so I guess I just enjoy Diet Mt. Dew!
5. I have a terrible memory!
1. I have traveled to 8 different countries on fun and exciting vacations.
2. I love to watch and play sports.
3 When I was in college, my car started on fire and drove itself down the street.
4. I am a BYU and Utah fan!!
5. I finished college when I was 36 years old! If I can do it at 36, anyone can do it!!
1. I have 7 kids. The last 4 are two sets of twins. I have 1 boy and 6 girls
2. When I was 14 I participated in a small town rodeo and rode a steer. I beat 6 boys and won a belt buckle and $25.
3. I love my job at East Meadows and love working in the unit I am working in.
4. My family and I participated in a wagontrain that started in Nauvoo IL and ended in Cody WY. It took us 3 years. We would go for 1 month for 3 years and participate in the wagontrain.
5. I have worked at East Meadows for 10 years since it first opened.
1. I love to read, read, and read. When I was little my mom would take away my books and hide them until my chores were done.
2. Diet coke and chocolate make me happy and are the best way to start out my day.
3. When I was in 3rd grade I took first place in the 400 meter run and have been running ever since. I even ran a Spartan race with some fellow teachers at East Meadows.
4. My dad was a dairy farmer and we had a farm with 300 cattle and I have milked cows, shoveled manure, and fed baby calves with a bottle! STINKY, but now I love the smell of a dairy farm!
5. I knocked out my two front teeth when I was in 6th grade and if you look closely at my pirate picture from the beginning of the year I do not have my teeth in!
1. She needs a new kind of dessert every day.
2. She can’t survive without her Pepsi
3. She dances to mama mia when cooking
4. She is very sassy
5. She love U2