4-H Registration will be Wednesday, September 2nd. Clubs will start Tuesday, September 8th. Online Registration link will open up at 10:00 am on Wednesday, September 2nd.
East Meadows t-shirts and sweatshirts are available to order the first week of school. Please order and pay for t-shirts and/or sweatshirts by Friday, August 21st.
Mail-in Registration Items:
- Please read this letter from Ms. Gledhill
- Update SIS information. (This must be done before class assigments are given out.) Send in the updated form. Make sure your email is correct.) El registro y actualización de su información en línea!
- Fill out the school donation form and inculde a check with the SIS update sheet.
- If you would like to volunteer or join PTA fill out the PTA form.
- Mail SIS update, donation check to East Meadows Elementary, 1287 South 2030 E, Spanish Fork, Utah 84660
- For free and reduced lunch application click here. Free/Reduced lunch form, or go to the lunch department the district office. (Note" This form will be available the beginning of July on the link above. If it is not, please check back later.)
- If a language other than English is spoken in the home, please be sure to include the PHLOTE form.
- If you are living with relatives/friends or currently homeless, please include the McKinney Vento form.
If you have not registered your student for Kindgergarten for the 2015-2016 school year please stop by the stop the school. Be prepared to bring the following to register your student:
- Birth Certifcate
- Immunization Record
- 2 Proofs of Residency (Proof of Residency Link)
- See the attached document for more information
Map of Safe Walking Routes to East Meadows